Media Quires & Event Booking
Sahl Communications, Inc.
Personal Contact Information
Lance Abrims, MS.Ed.
Lance Abrims, a United States naval veteran, experienced a multi-theological and spirit-filled life that culminated in becoming an author, teacher, coach and public speaker of groundbreaking thought. His untraditional history as a high school dropout turned doctoral candidate, protestant and Catholic clergy turned quantum physics based reality author makes Lance a dynamic achievement and change speaker. His audience connecting approach to life transformation and personal empowerment
You are welcome to use these photos of Lance. If you click on the image, it will pop-up a larger version. You can then click the “Download This Image” link to save the photo to your own computer.
Sample Interview Questions
In the Workplace
- Why “Know Thy Self?”
- What does it mean to become personally empowered?
- What is the difference between empowerment and motivation.
- How can being empowered make a positive impact in our personal and professional lives?
- How does personal empowerment enhance our leadership skills.
- Define Living by Design, Not by Default
- How do sales and other organizational teams benefit from personal empowerment?
- How does personal empowerment and personal conduct relate and why does it matter?
On the Campus
- Can community and campus violence be reduced through personal empowerment? How?
- Why the topics of bullying, hazing, and campus violence?
- What can parents do to protect their children from these issues?
- What can campus administrators do to battle these issues?
- Can youth learn personal empowerment, just as adults?