Booking Contact Information
Sahl Communications, Inc. (Publicist)
POC Kim I. Plyler
306 South New Street
Bethlehem, PA 18015
All bookings, whether paid or pro bono, will be arranged through Lance’s publicist.
Personal Contact Information
Lance Abrims, MS.Ed.
Lance Abrims, a United States naval veteran, experienced a multi-theological and spirit-filled life that culminated in becoming an author, teacher, coach, and public speaker of groundbreaking thought. His untraditional history as a high school dropout turned doctoral candidate, protestant and Catholic clergy turned quantum physics-based reality author makes Lance a dynamic achievement and change speaker. His audience connecting approach to life transformation and personal empowerment
Sample Interview Questions
In the Workplace
- Why “Know Thy Self?”
- What does it mean to become personally empowered?
- What is the difference between empowerment and motivation?
- How being empowered can make a positive impact in our personal and professional lives?
- How does personal empowerment enhance our leadership skills?
- Define Living by Design, Not by Default
- How do sales and other organizational teams benefit from personal empowerment?
- How do personal empowerment and personal conduct relate and why does it matter?
On the Campus
- Can community and campus violence be reduced through personal empowerment? How?
- Why the topics of bullying, hazing, and campus violence?
- What can parents do to protect their children from these issues?
- What can campus administrators do to battle these issues?
- Can youth learn personal empowerment, just as adults?